Most homeowners don’t find high levels of radon in their home and get excited. In fact, most probably panic. This is a time when you want to find someone to solve the problem, while not emptying your bank account. But, before you start your search, remember that you need to work with a reputable, licensed radon mitigation professional.
We put together a few no-brainers that you should expect from your contractor:
- Your provider should be willing to provide licenses, references from past customers, and proof to support his system and claims.
- A comprehensive presentation by a skilled professional which includes information about what is causing your particular problem allowing you to make an informed decision about resolving the issue.
- A verified radon mitigation system that performs as the contractor says and provides a permanent solution to your radon issue by reducing radon levels to meet EPA protocol or lower.
- A reasonable and consistent price, comparable to other professional radon mitigation companies – remember, there is only ONE local and licensed radon mitigation professional – Radon Systems of Indiana!
- The opportunity to examine the work after it’s complete and give your approval before you pay.
- A warranty to support the system that’s been evaluated to meet all Federal Trade Commission recommendations. And, even better, check to see if your systems is protected by an industry-leading, five-year, transferable warranty on Radonaway™ System Fans (made in the U.S.A.) and a lifetime warranty on all other components. (Hint, hint…Radon Systems IS!)
- A provider that is willing to answer any questions after the system has been installed.
- And, most important-the system should keep your home safe for the life of your family and friends.
If you want a contractor that provides all of this and more, call Radon Systems of Indiana at 812.842.0728 to get started today!